Mercury Browser for Windows 10 PC
Download Mercury Browser App for Windows 10 We find ourself on our internet browser many times a day, whether for reading the reviews for the latest movie or for something more important and browsing can be a real nightmare if not on the right web browser. Your web browsing depends on the Internet speed and the browser you are using and if the browser is not worth it, the browsing is set to annoy you. Choosing the rough browser is no easy task either with thousands of browser on the Internet available for you to download. If you too are facing this problem, we have the solution for you. Guys, meet Mercury Browser for Windows 10 PC, everything a browser should be.
The browser is available for downloading for iOS and Android but despite that offers you a complete desktop browsing experience. This is made possible by Mercury’s feature which allows it to trick the user-agent string into thinking that it is a desktop browser. This along with the option to add plug ins provides you with many more options and allows you to do so much more. The browser also recognizes gestures which you can customize according to your ease. The built in file manager allows you to easily manage the downloaded files. The browser is optimized to allows you to read books online.
If you’re working on some other browser and want to switch to this browser but are worrying about then bookmarks, stop worrying. Mercury browser can sync with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox so that you don’t have to lose out on anything from the moment you start using Mercury.
Download Mercury browser for Windows 8/Windows 10/Mac Computer
You need a app player to run Android apps on your PC so first download a free app player called Bluestacks available for Windows and Mac, you can download Bluestacks software from here
1. After installing the Bluestacks emulator software, open it and search for Mercury browser and click on the install button to install and play the game.
2. If you can’t find the game on the Bluestacks app search then you can install the “Mercury browser” using the following method.
3. Download the Mercury browser APK and open the APK file using Bluestacks App player and play the game.
Install Mercury browser App on Windows 10 using Andyroid
1. Download Andyroid Emulator from here and install it on your Windows 10 computer.
2. Open Andyroid and Connect your Google Plus account associated with Google play store and download the ” Mercury browser” to your PC.