OneDrive for Windows 10
OneDrive is file hosting service which provides safe place and free online storage for all your personal files. You can store, share, and sync your work files and folders. OneDrive has various powerful features and functions. OneDrive for Business allows you to get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work. OneDrive for Windows 10 is based on cloud based storage system.
OneDrive for Windows 10
OneDrive application is fully compatible with Windows 10. It is very easy to download OneDrive for Windows 10. To download OneDrive, just click on OneDrive Download Tab. Once you finished file downloading process, Open the file and start installation. Now you just need to follow step by step instructions of Installation Wizard. Once you finished Installation process of OneDrive, you can start OneDrive.
Features of OneDrive
- OneDrive allows you to sync and share files. You can share files and data between computers and you can access it from anywhere.
- You can also share files, data with your family or friends via OneDrive. OneDrive is most convenient way to send and receive documents. You can share numerous files as per your requirement.
- OneDrive application is flexible and user friendly. Its supports remote access, you can access files remotely by using OneDrive website. It is based on OneDrive web interface.
- OneDrive always takes back up of all files available in OneDrive folders. Your files are always safe. Whatever you save in OneDrive folders will be synchronized to the Cloud space. Your data is always saved on a secure data central server.
- You can access your files from anywhere and on any device. You have to enter login name and password to get access. You can sit at a home and access your office files and documents.
- OneDrive allows you to access Office Online. It is available without any charges on any device. You are allowed to use web based versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook. This is unique feature of OneDrive application.
- You can easily move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- You can upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
OneDrive is also known as Microsoft’s online storage. It has many powerful features that enable you to keep your data organized. Your data is always well organized and searchable. You can quickly open documents, which you have recently opened. Once you installed OneDrive on your system, you don’t have worry about losing data. It provides data backup facility. OneDrive has by default 7 GB of storage. You can also upgrade it by purchasing higher capacity.