RAR EXPANDER FOR WINDOWS 10
RAR Expander is originally a program of MacOSX and helps to extract the files contained in the RAR archives. RAR files are the most popular and the most widely used kind of files in computers presently and their demand as well as the usage has remained same in Windows 10 too. RAR file is a compressed file which is used for ‘storing’ larger files in ‘archives,’ so that it takes less space on hard disk, or the transfer procedure is easier. But Microsoft did not add any native program to Windows 10, despite the high demand for it by the users. Therefore in order to manage the RAR files, one has to use a third-party program and the best program for creating and extracting .RAR archives in Windows 10 is WinRAR.
Features of WinRAR for Windows 10–
- It includes a menu that allow you to access the files without any hassle and in a relatively lesser time with just a single right click.
- This program has a very good and attractive user interface that looks quite appealing and easier to use after introduction to new look of Windows 10.
- It is also equipped with a built in ability to restore the corrupted archives.
- It is a free utility and does not include any kind of irritating message popups.
- It helps the user to extract the files in RAR archives very quickly and reliably.
- It can very easily expand and decode any compressed file that is downloaded from the Internet or received as an attachment in an email.
- Even though it is a trial version of the software, but for some reason, it will never expire, hence you don’t have to worry about renewing it or paying any fees for its renewal.
Steps to download-
- Go to WinRAR download in order to download the software from its official website from where downloading is tested as virus free and has no bugs.
- As you will open the above link will take you will see a list of several links of different names.
- Now click the first link WinRAR 32 bit to start the download process. You will see a dialogue box having an option to save file. Click on it. The process will start and take a few seconds in order to get the procedure completed.
- When the download is complete you need to click on the set up of your operating system to start the installation process.
- The installation process will ask you formalities like terms and condition, location to install the software. You need to keep going forward as the set up asks you to and then start the set up process.
- Once all the formalities of the setup are completed, it will run to install the software, which will again take a few moments in its installation.
- As the installation process is complete, the icon will appear on the desktop.
- Now you can start using the software in order to access and compress the RAR files